Saturday 4 July 2015

The Garden Conservatory featured on The Dolls' House Magazine


 Hello everyone,

July is here and now Summer has taken over. We have been having warm sunny weather and I just love it. I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I have been really working on my miniatures as this weather does agree with me and makes me feel much more like myself.

Today I am pleased to tell and share with you that my garden conservatory has been featured on The Dolls' House Magazine. I am so pleased to see it on print. 



The conservatory has been built now a few years ago. At the moment it is still standing alone waiting to be joined to another property but in the mean time I still add some pieces and plants to it. My latest addition was this plant which is made out of aluminum which I have hand painted and added it to a pot.  

New plant
I have also added some polymer clay miniature plants that I made for it. And so far this is how it looks like.





Hopefully the conservatory will be added to The Wood Cutter's Cottage. I still haven't built it yet but I am sure that I am not that far to start it off. I will be renovating the conservatory for sure and maybe will be changing it's decor to fit in better with the property. 

I also wanted to let you know that we have reached over 1,500 likes on My Miniature World Face Book Page. Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement. So now it is time for a free give away. 

This time I am giving away a personalized ceramic mug. (A name of your choice) All you have to do is be a follower of our blog and comment on this post bellow. The winner will be announced 18th July 2015.

Free Give Away personalized mug with name of your choice.
So this is all for today. I will be giving you an update very soon on my miniature projects. Keep tuned.

Take care and see you soon.

Hugs,

Rebecca xxx








8 comments:

  1. Love your conservatory and all your mini-art! following ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dog-Ma. I am pleased you liked it.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!
    The mug is amazing. Please, count me in your giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear Fab, Yes of course you are in. you are a devoted follower without any doubt. xxx

      Delete
  3. Your conservatory looks perfect for summer and well deserved to be published. I am full of admiration of your work. Count me in for your lovely mug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marie for your wonderful comments and encouragements. I am so pleased that you like my work. xxx

      Delete
  4. beautifull miniature garden wish I was so creative. love this lillte sweet mug so nice, greetings from Denmark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karin, I really appreciate it. Will add you for the mug xxx

      Delete