Monday 6 February 2017

Kate's Cottage makes it in print!

Hello everyone, 

Hope you are all fine and that you have enjoyed your weekend. Have been busy like always. Apart from the daily life, I got to do some work on my miniature work and hobby. Today I also wanted to welcome a new follower of my blog. Welcome Darby!


It has been a year today since I posted on my blog about Kate's Cottage being complete and I am very proud to say that it is featured on the Dollhouse Miniature Magazine, Jan/Feb 2017 Issue. 


It has a four page article with a few of my favorite pictures. 


For those who would like to read the article here is the link A Charming Historic Cottage.

I hope you will enjoy it. Looking back on it, it still gives me a great satisfaction that I have done it after giving up on it so many times. I have enjoyed making so many miniatures which are periodical correct. I did my best to add all the details that I could possible think of.

Here are some favorite photos of it. 
























Hope you will enjoyed seeing these pictures If you had to ask me, if there will be more Tudor period dolls houses in the near future. My answer will be a definite "Yes". I have quite a big dolls house waiting for it's turn. 

So this is all for today. Keep tuned for the next update on Woodcutter's Cottage.

Take Care and see you soon.

Hugs,

Rebecca xxx

10 comments:

  1. Felicidades por la publicación! Un merecido reconocimiento a un magnífico trabajo! Me ha encantado disfrutarlo con tus fotos! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias por sus amables palabras. Realmente aprecio los abrazos. Xxx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Very well deserved. It´s a beautiful and very realistic work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alexandra. I am pleased that you liked it xxx

      Delete
  3. Muchas felicidades,por tan merecida publicación!!!!! Tu buen trabajo reconocido,es una satisfacción!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias por sus encantadores comentarios. Significa mucho para mí. Abrazos xxx

      Delete
  4. Congratulations for your well deserved publication! Fantastic cottage both indoors and out.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Drora for your kind words. I really appreciate it and I am so pleased that you liked it. Hugs xxx

      Delete
  5. Muchas felicidades! Has hecho un gran trabajo y se merecía esta publicación. Me encantara ver esa gran casa Tudor cuando la vayas haciendo. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias por sus amables palabras. Estoy deseando hacer mi gran casa Tudor, pero no veo que se haga este año. Tal vez el próximo año si la vida será amable. Abrazos. Xxxx

      Delete