Sunday 29 March 2020

The Master Bedroom in Pembroke Grange

Hello Everyone,

How are you all? Hope you are all safe and that you are well. The world is going through a very rough time at the moment but I am sure that we will pull it through at the end. Like I always say after a storm there is always a rainbow, so I am looking forward to that. Thank goodness being indoors is quite beneficial especially when it comes to My Miniature World. I don't mind it one bit!

During this weekend I got to work a bit more on my ongoing project 'Pembroke Grange' and today I will be sharing with you the Master Bedroom. 

The Master Bedroom
All of the items had to be worked on or made which I totally enjoyed doing. The first thing I started to work on was the bed canopy crown which was hand made by me using, cardboard, polymer clay and my 3D printer.


Once that was ready I added the curtains with the same fabric that I was going to use for the bedding. I also printed a new carpet using velvet paper. 




The room was all ready to be decorated finally with a few pieces of furniture that I purchased in bare-wood. The first piece that I started working on was the bed. I wanted to make sure that it would fit in the room with the other pieces that I intended to use. 


Then I painted the dressing table to match with the room and other furniture pieces. 


I printed a few picture frames with my 3D printer and decorated them with regency painting prints for the room. 


Next to the bed I added two bedside tables.





I am quite happy how the furniture pieces and decor fitted together.

Another piece that I was excited to work on, was the armoire. It took me a while to paint and find the right pictures but as you can see every second spent was worth it.




The last piece to be added was the bed end bench. 


Here are a few pictures of the decorated room.







There are still a few more accessories that I would like to add to the room but on the whole I am very happy with it. 

So this is all for today I hope you like what I have done to this room. Will be working further on this project so make sure to keep tuned for the next updates. 

See you Soon.

Take Care and Be Safe.

Rebecca xxx

14 comments:

  1. Wow, this bedroom is totally magical! Everything fits like the pieces of a puzzle, and the colors are magnificent! You also did a great job at creating the furniture, simply wonderful!!!! I want to sleep in a room like that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much José for your kind words. I really appreciate it. So glad that you liked the room. I have to say I am very happy with it.

      Delete
  2. Very Elegant Rebecca! You've done an Excellent job painting the furniture and dressing the bed and the entire room looks Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elizabeth. Glad you like it.

      Delete
  3. Great colors and lovely choice of fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Troy. So pleased you liked it.

      Delete
  4. An elegant and wonderful room. Love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing room, like a fairy tale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have tutorials of some of the things you create?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a few tutorials Lucille. If you go in to the label section on the right hand side of the page you will fin the Tutorial tab.

      Delete
  7. How could I have missed this? Wow! This is mind-blowing. The detail in this is out of this world. I don't even know from where to start. Well done sweetest Rebecca. Your talent supersedes all expectations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Juan. So pleased you liked it.

      Delete