Friday 23 July 2021

The Antique Mischievous Sisters

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all well. Today I wanted to share with you three little sisters that arrived just a couple of days ago at My Miniature World. They are quite old in age but they will remain young forever. 

Frida, Edda & Irma

The three lovely sisters; Frida, Edda and Irma. They are Hertwig Bisque jointed dolls made in Germany in the early 1900's.

Their faces are full of mischief and I just couldn't resist them .

Frida


 Frida gives me the impression that she is the youngest and quite the trouble maker. 


Edda


Edda is the eldest with a very beautiful face and rosy cheeks. She is the leader of the pack and makes sure that what she wants; she gets. 

Irma


Irma; the middle child. She is the least mischievous of the three. She's known as the peacemaker and the most responsible. 


For the time being they will be staying in my oldest dolls house The Gottschalk but I will be moving them eventually.  


So this is all for today. I hope you like the three little girls.  Keep tuned for the next updates on my ongoing project and latest news. 

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful unique dolls. They are very special.

    ReplyDelete