Monday 25 October 2021

The Arrival of Tilly at Regent Street

 Hello Everyone,

Today I am very happy to introduce a new arrival at Regent Street who will be living right above The Miniaturist. 

Her name is Tilly she had quit a long way to travel and now she's settling in.  She has such a beautiful face. She fitted perfectly in the bedroom above the Miniaturist. 


I think she will be quite comfortable here and it's like she was meant to be in this room. 

I couldn't resist not taking some photos of her. 






This beauty was made also by my dear friend Beverley Senatore. I am very sure she will be very happy being part of Regent Street. 

This is all for today. I know it is a very quick post, but I had to share her with you 

Make sure to keep tuned for the next update and news at My Miniature World.

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx

2 comments: