Friday 18 February 2022

My Miniature World among the Six Top Sights in Marsascala

Hello Everyone,

How are you all? Hope you had a great week. Last weekend I went to The Netherlands and I always travel with the Maltese Airline Air Malta. 


On their In-flight magazine "Il-Bizzilla", Marsascala the place that I live in, was the Village Highlight for the February's Issue. Marsaskala is a beautiful Village by the sea and there are some nice areas. For those who would like to read the article you can read it here Try a 'Passeggiata' in Marsascala

What surprised me the most is that My Miniature World was listed as one of the Six Top Sights in Marsaskala.


There is also a small description about My Miniature World. 

You can imagine how proud I was and still am. 

Selfie during the flight to Amsterdam


Also in The Netherlands I got to go to 'The Cabinet' in Gouda where you find thousands of miniatures and furniture pieces and great workshops.  


I also got to visit the City of Delft and got some Blue delft miniatures. 


And lots and lots of miniature kits from Melissa's Laserville. 


This is all for today. I can't wait to share with you the progress on my new project so make sure to keep tuned for the next installment. 

Wishing you all a very Happy Weekend. 

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,

Rebecca xxx



4 comments:

  1. Interesantes compras y veo que has disfrutado mucho de tu viaje.
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your purchases.
    Congratulations on the mention in the Magazine.

    ReplyDelete