Tuesday 30 August 2022

The Start of Mickey's Room

 Hello Everyone,

How are you all? Hope you are well. It's been a while since I share my progress on the Disney's Dollshouse but I have to say I am enjoying it and I always look forward to the weekly issue. 

Today I will be sharing with you the progress of Mickey's Room.


It does take a while to collect the parts before I can share with you the progress of the room, but here we are and I have to say I am very pleased how things are looking. 

Between issue number 5 and issue number 15 I managed to build partially Mickey's room.  It is quite grand and he looks very proud of it. 



So first I started off by wall papering the walls and adding the cornice and the wall borders. 



Once the walls were built I added the flooring and the last few bits of the cornice and wall boarder. 


I also added a few accessories and furniture that belong to the room. 


The detail is amazing and I have to say even though the collection is part work, it is very precise and the pieces fit in nicely. 

For those who would love to start the collection you are still in time as they are available to order online from the Agenda Book Shop.

So this is all for today. Make sure to keep tuned for the next updates and news. 

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx

2 comments: