Friday 13 January 2023

Continuing with Disney Dolls' House

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all well. Here we are and I am picking up from where I have left off. 

I am very excited to share with you the progress of the Disney Dolls' House which comes in part work on weekly basis. If you are a big fan of Disney then this is definitely a must-have collection. Apart from building the dollshouse you will also get lots of historical information on most of the  Disney Motion Pictures Movies. For those who live in Malta you can find it available to purchase from the Agenda Book Shop 


It does take me a while to share with you the updates of this dollshouse as I have to wait for several parts which can take weeks and even months to complete a good part of the project. 

The good thing is that so far I have managed to complete the building of the ground floor area which includes Mickey's room, Frozen's hallways and Alice's kitchen. 


I have to say I am very pleased with the outcome and all the parts are of high quality and fit like a puzzle. Including the building pieces I also have some nice furniture pieces and accessories from various rooms that come as well with the issues. I will be sharing these pieces with you in the long run but I have to say they are worth the wait and I can't wait to see it complete. 

So as Mickey's room was basically already done, I could move on with the other two rooms. The instructions that come with the magazine are very easy to follow with lots of pictures to help you along the way. 





I continued working on Frozen's Hallway where you will find eventually the entrance to the house and the staircase. I totally love the vibrant colors of the wall paper and the detail of the wall borders. 

My sweet Leah, since she was a baby, she loves Disney especially Mickey and Mini Mouse, so this is a project that I get to share with her too. 

After Frozen's Hall Way was done, I worked on Alice in Wonderland's kitchen. The room is so spacious and it fits so well with the theme.

Here are some pictures of the rooms so far. 








So this is all for today. I hope you like what I have done so far. I will be sharing some furniture pieces that I have been working on. Make sure to keep tuned for the next updates. 

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,

Rebecca xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment