Monday 27 March 2023

The Miniature Carousel

 Hello Everyone,

How are you all? Hope you all had a great weekend. I have been quite busy but I am really happy that I managed to do this miniature Carousel. 


I printed the miniature carousel on an A4 cardboard, cut it and built it. 




At the moment the carousel is standing proudly at the Miniaturist Lady Adelaide. 



Sophie spends a lot of time there among the dollshouses and miniatures but she fell head over heels in love with the carousel.

It looks magical and the horses stand so proudly in place.






I am happy how it this little project turned out. It took me a while to finish but it was definitely worth it. So this is all for today, I hope you liked it.  Make sure to keep tuned for the next updates. 

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment