Saturday 16 December 2023

St. Nick visiting Villa Marie

Good morning everyone,

How are you all? Hope you are well and that you are preparing for Christmas. Can't believe that it's Christmas already. 

I just wanted to share a miniature doll that I acquired a while ago and that I am sure you will like to see at this time of year. 


I am so happy with this little St. Nick. He is a German antique bisque Hertwig doll dating from the 1890's. 

I totally love his red cheeks and his jolly warm face.



This year he will be placed at Villa Marie one of my favourite vintage dollshouses that I have.



While the ladies are discussing their Christmas party, he decided to visit. 


I think he fits perfectly in the scene.

This is all for today. Hope you like the new addition to my Hertwig Collection.  Keep tuned for the next update and latest news.

Take Care and See You Soon

Hugs,

Rebecca xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment