Thursday 18 July 2024

It's Here! Designing and Decorating a Period Dolls' House

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all well. I have some exciting news to share with you all!


Finally the first copy of Designing and Decorating a Period Dolls' House has arrived. 

I am totally overwhelmed and I can't believe that it has turned out so well. My editors at The Crowood Press are so happy with it too. It was really emotional going through the printed pages of the book and see No 44 Mornington House being built and completed. 

Now I have to wait patiently for the book shipment to arrive safely at the distributors for the release dates which are supposedly to be by the end of August beginning of September. 

From here I want to thank my darling husband Gilbert, my wonderful children Matthias, Raquel and Leah, my beloved parents, my sweet Penny, my supporting colleagues at the offices, family, friends, followers and fans for their encouragement and support. Last and not least I want to thank The Crowood Press team for giving me the opportunity to write the book, entrusting me with the task and for walking the journey side by side with me.

That is all for today. Keep tuned for the next updates and latest news.

See you soon and take care.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxxx


2 comments: