Sunday, 19 July 2026

Introducing the Meissen Collection

Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog!

Today is a very exciting day because I am finally unveiling something I have been keeping completely under wraps in the studio. This is the very first time I am sharing my brand new miniature Meissen Collection with you all!


If you know how much I absolutely adore antique and Brocante styles, you will understand why I was so inspired to recreate these beautiful pieces. I spent a long time studying genuine antique Meissen items, looking at their rich history and breath-taking elegance. I wanted to bring that exact same feeling of luxury into miniature rooms.


I designed every single piece myself from scratch. The real magic happens during the painting process. Since I do not use actual porcelain, I carefully hand painted every single item to capture those iconic colours, patterns and delicate floral details. It takes a very steady hand and an immense amount of patience to get those tiny brush strokes just right. After the intricate painting is dry, I apply a special gloss finish so they have that beautiful authentic shine and look exactly like real glazed porcelain.


You might wonder why I am revealing these pieces today. I have a habit of preparing all the tiny accessories and treasures first when I am gearing up for something much larger! Creating these delicate items is my way of slowly building the atmosphere before the main structure even comes together. It gives me a clear vision of the final scene. Every single one of these new Meissen pieces is actually destined for a very special place inside a major upcoming project that I am working on behind the scenes.


Preparing the accessories first makes the whole creative process feel so much more real to me. I am not quite ready to reveal the entire grand plan just yet, but I promise it is going to be something truly magical.


I have made a reel to share with you below so you can see all the tiny painted details. Grab a cup of tea, enjoy browsing through the photos, and please let me know in the comments which piece is your favourite!


This is all for today. I hope you will like my new collection. Make sure to stay turned for the next updates and latest news. 

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment