Friday 28 December 2018

Part 4 - Life & Style TV Show - The Library

Hello everyone,

Here we are once again. Hope you are all set for the New Year. I have to admit it's been a great year!

Today I will be sharing with you the progress of The Dickens Book Shop. It's been a week today that I shared it live on the Life & Style TV Show on the Maltese Net TV Channel. 

The Library
 The first part of the show starts by the introduction of the program and usually I'm there too, to tell the audience what I will be sharing during the show. 



During the show I got to share the new additions of the library. 




I first started with one of these book case, which I totally wanted to change to fit a fire place in the center. 



I had to cut through the wood but I have manage to make a small fireplace using both wood and cardboard. 


Once that was ready I started staining the unit to match the other book cases. 




I decided that the alcove above the fireplace, wouldn't be used as a book case but an area to hold a painting of Charles Dickens himself. I have found a nice decorative wall paper which I have printed myself. 




The painted of Charles Dickens was printed on canvas and I also painted the detailed frame for it. 




The Book case looked lovely in the room with the lights on especially in the alcove above the painting.



In the second part of the show I shared how the library was done and here it is. 





At the end of the program which was the show right before Christmas, Charles Saliba, Marbeck Spiteri who are the presenters of the show and I got to take a picture together. 


Here are some photos of the library so far. I am really happy with the outcome.






More books still need to be added. It will take a while to fill the shelves. 

Hope you liked what I have done. I will be sharing more of my progress on this project very soon. Keep tuned for the next update. 

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,

Rebecca xxx

6 comments:

  1. La biblioteca te ha quedado espectacular. Feliz Navidad!! Un abrazo, Arantza.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Wish you all the best. Lots of hugs xxx

      Delete
  2. I totally love the way this turned out, Rebecca! You did a great job with everything, also with the choice of colors, truly amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much José. I am so pleased that you liked it x

      Delete
  3. Preciosa e impresionante biblioteca!!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete