Thursday 1 February 2024

The Victorian Stereoscope and Card Holder

Hello Everyone,

Here I am once again. I hope you are all well. Just wanted to share with you a small miniature that I did a few days ago.


The last time I visited London, I got a few dollshouse accessories from Alison Davis Miniatures. One of them was the Victorian Stereoscope. I have to say I fell in love with it so I got to paint it as realistic as possible.


The Stereoscope miniature came with several cards to cut out. It was a pity I couldn't really display them as I wanted so I decided to design and make a stand for them.


I made it out of thin wood and did three layered sections within it.


I think it looks perfect and will look lovely in a library. Will keep it for an upcoming project. 






I hope you like how it turned out. I definitely do. Make sure to keep tuned for the next update and latest news.

Take Care and See You soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment