Monday 14 October 2024

Malta Daily - Maltese Miniature Artist Rebecca Micallef Launches Book in Netherlands

 Hello Everyone,

How are you? I hope you had a great weekend. For a change, after being so busy preparing for the DHN Show, I took it easy during the weekend working on a few miniatures of my own. As from this week I will start preparing for the book launch which will be held in Kensington Dolls House Christmas Show in London. I am looking forward to it. 

After coming back from Holland I had a few interviews and articles about the first launch of the book and My Miniature World Collection. Malta Daily was prompt to share the news of the launch with an article called Maltese Miniature Artist Rebecca Micallef Launches Book in Netherlands.



The feature was shared all over social media. I am also sharing a link of the article just in case  the link is broken. Malta Daily - Article


The video clip that was also shared and social media by Malta Daily was viewed over 12K in two days. 

From here I want to thank you all for your constant support and encouragement. 

This is all for today. Keep tuned for the latest updates and latest news.

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment