Friday 18 October 2024

TVM NEWS - The Art of the Small World: 30 Dollhouses from Different Eras.

 Hello Everyone,

Almost a week ago My Miniature World made it on the local Main News. TVM News have made an amazing feature right after the launch of my Book 'Designing and Decorating a Period Doll's House' in Arnhem.


Claire Preca Taroum came a few weeks before to the museum for an interview and there I explained to her what dolls houses mean to me, what inspires me to create them and the work that goes behind. them.




The article The Art of the Small World : 30 Dollhouses from Different Eras is basically the translation in English of the feature that was broadcasted during the news.


If by any chance the link to the article is broken you have read it here.





From here I want to thank Claire for the interview and Ray for the amazing shots and captured video.

This is all for today. Make sure to keep tuned for the next updates and latest new.

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx

1 comment: