Friday 24 February 2023

Winnie the Pooh at the Disney Dolls' House.

 Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend. As you all know I am building this Disney Dolls' House which comes in parts every week. It is a long process but definitely worth waiting.  Sometimes you get parts to build the building, sometimes you get some nice accessories for the room and sometimes you get some furniture pieces in kit form. 

Down in the basement of the Disney Dollshouse you will find Winnie the Pooh. We all know that Pooh Bear and his friends live in the 100 Acre Wood so I am really glad that they found a spot for him. Winnie the Pooh brings so many sweet memories of when I was a child and later on he was passed on to my children whom they loved just as much as I did. 

At the moment I am working on the basement part of the dollshouse. While waiting for the parts sometimes I tend to work on the furniture pieces too and I have completed some of Winnie's most important furniture pieces.


I am happy that Pooh Bear was one of the first figures to come with the part work.  I have never had him as a figurine so I am glad that now he will also be part of the Dollshouse. Love his smile. 


One of the first furniture kits that arrived for Winnie the Pooh was actually the tall mirror. We all know how important the mirror is to Pooh especially when he comes to do his daily exercise in front of it to improve his appetite for honey. 


It comes in bits and pieces but they all fit nicely like a puzzle.  Pooh Bear looks happy. 


After the mirror I got to build the cupboard where Pooh Bear stores some of his honey pots and his table.  



On the table you will get to find his flower pot and his kite that he enjoy flying with his friends. 


I hope you like the furniture pieces. For those in Malta who are interested in getting this Disney Dolls' House collection make sure to order it from Agenda Book Shop

This is all for today, Hope you enjoyed it. Make sure to keep tuned for the next updates and news. 

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxxx

2 comments: