Sunday 9 April 2023

New miniatures for Easter

 Hello Everyone,

Hope you are enjoying your Easter with your loved ones.

Yesterday evening I got to add new Miniature accessories to The Cotton Tail Cottage just in time for Easter.


I have to say it always feels special adding something new to your project no matter how small it is. 




 I finally got to add the miniatures that I got last January from the fair in The Netherlands.



I also got to add two more miniatures that I made with my 3D printer and then hand painted.

I totally fell in love with these two bunnies in a bag.






Yesterday evening I made the little basket of Easter eggs and the Rag Doll Bunny.





I have to say I am really happy how it all turned out. 


From here I want to wish a very Happy Easter to you and your loved ones.

This is all for today, make sure to keep tuned for the next updates and news.

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxxx

2 comments: