Saturday 22 April 2023

National Day of Puppetry

 Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. A quick post to share with you my latest project. I have just finished making another miniature Puppet Theater.


 For some crazy reason I love these miniature theaters and funnily enough on 22nd of April we celebrate National Day of Puppetry. 

This must be my largest one to date. I had a couple of puppets that to me fit nicely in the scene.


Pinocchio and Little Bo Peep were hand painted by my father and finally I found the right place for them. The little Pierrot was a handmade me down that I received as a gift a few years ago.





Little Bo Peep looks so cute with her sheep in the floral themed theatre. 


I also made a little table for the theatre to be placed on.

I hope you like the little theatre as much as I do. I am very happy how it turned out. This is all for today. Make sure to keep tuned for the next update.

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx

 


No comments:

Post a Comment