Wednesday 31 May 2023

1970's Turn Table

 Hello Everyone, 

How are you all? Hope you are having a great week. 

I wanted to share with you a small miniature that I made last weekend. As you all know, Tina Turner passed away a week ago.  A woman that I totally admired not only for her music but for her strength and perseverance. No matter what she passed through, no matter the odds, she never gave up on her dreams and goals. A legend that will live forever.

As a kid I always had Tina's music going on through my father's turn table. I remember him pulling out long plays and very carefully setting them on the turn table and pressing the play button. The shiny vinyl record starts to turn while the needle finds its place. I remember the crackling sound as soon as the needle is placed on the record and then just half a second later beautiful music was played.  It used to fascinate me. 





So I decided to make a turn table with a set of speakers and a few long-play records. I 3d printed it. Added a few more details of my own and painted it. 

I have to say I am very proud of it. 





I hope you like it.  So far it hasn't found a place in any of my dollhouses but I am sure that eventually it will be in a future project. 

This is all for today. Make sure to keep tuned for the next updates and latest news. 

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx


2 comments:

  1. You are such a talented miniature artist! We look forward to all your fantastic projects. We just want to step into your miniature world it looks so inviting. Thank you for bringing so many people around the world such beautiful doll houses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate it 💗

      Delete