Friday 26 May 2023

The Delft Blue Project on the Dollshouse Nederland Magazine

 Hello Everyone,

How are you all? Hope you are well and looking forward to the weekend. I have been busy as usual but looking forward to work on a new miniature. 

I have some exciting news to share with you today.  The Delft Blue Project was featured in a four page article in the latest issue of The Dollshouse Nederland Dutch Magazine for May and June.  I am also very proud to have the same project on the cover of the Magazine.



The article is in Dutch Delfts Blauw however I have it translated in English for you to read. Here is the link Delft Blue

I am very pleased with the article. A big thank you goes to Rika Van Nellestijn for the opportunity to share my work. Rika also organizes the amazing Dollshouse Nederland Show that happens in Arnhem in The Netherlands and I am so looking forward to go in October 2023. 

Here are some photos of the Delft Blue Project. 




This is all for today. Hope you like the article. Make sure to keep tuned for the next updates. 

Wishing you all a happy weekend. 

Take Care and See You Soon. 

Hugs,



Rebecca xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment