Thursday 23 May 2024

Malta Daily - M Files - My Miniature World Feature

 Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all having a great week. I just wanted to pop in quickly as yesterday on Malta Daily, My Miniature World was featured on their M Files. 


It was recorded back in January after my trip to Edinburgh. It was a great interview where I spoke about my dolls' houses and how I got to love the hobby. 


My Miniature World collection has really grown in the last few years and I truly love just being around them. 


Even though it is in Maltese you can take the jest of it all. 






The feature was a big hit on social media with over 42.1k plays in less than 24 hours. 


I am so proud of what I have achieved. People ask me how do I do it?  My family, my hobby, my passion, my discipline and my talent define who I am today. No Sacrifice, No Victory! is a constant reminder in my head.  Hard work pays off.  My advice to you is to never give up on your dreams. Keep pushing until you reach your goals. It's never too late to take the first step. Believe in yourself and in your capabilities. 

My Miniature World is opened to the public. You can send me a message to book an appointment. 

This is all for today. I will be sharing my vist to Windsor Castle and the Imperial War Museum in London very soon. Keep tuned. 

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment