Friday 24 May 2024

Visiting Queen Mary's Dollshouse at Windsor Castle

Hello everyone,

Here I am again today. It's been a week since my visit to Windsor Castle in the UK.  It was one of my highlights during my short visit.


It was my second time that I visited Queen Mary's Dollshouse but this year was a bit special as I took the kids and this year Queen Mary's Dollshouse is celebrating it's 100th year anniversary.


Windsor Castle is beautiful on its own. Just entering it's grounds is worth the trip. Just like the first visit I was excited like a little girl and the kids could see how much this meant to me. 


No photos are allowed to be taken but we managed to take a pic outside the entrance. It was marvellous and we took our time to go around it. I explained the children all the important parts and it's history. I was so happy to see them interested and intrigued by it.

As Queen Mary's Dollshouse is celebrating it's 100th year anniversary for this year only a special display with a few miniatures of the dolls'house was displayed in one of the castle's room.

It was simply amazing to see a few of these miniature up close. You could see all the details and colours.

These are few of the miniatures that are displayed and are my favourites.




From the souvenir shop at the castle I got the two new books which I totally love. 


It was an amazing experience especially to share it with my family. Another one marked from my bucket list for this year. 

This is all for today. Make sure to keep tuned for.the next updates.

Take care and see you soon.

Hugs,

Rebecca xxx

2 comments:

  1. Cuando puedes compartir este hobby con la familia se vuelven en momentos especiales.
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete