Monday 14 November 2011

The Bathroom

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Thanks for those who left lovely comments. I really appreciate it and it's good to know that there are persons who read my blog.

Here's the next room which is Chestnuts bathroom. It quite specious and big.
Chestnuts Bathroom
As you can see all it’s furniture is hand made and painted with white acrylic paint.  except for the obvious which is the bath, the toilet and  the sink’s basin.




I have chosen pastel colors; peach and light turquoise. The carpets and towels have been sewn by myself too. The screen was a bit tricky to do but with a little patience I managed to do it.


Well, I guess that’s all. Even doe there isn't much to say about this room, I think it's an important room as I just can't imagine having a house without a bathroom. I think my favorite accessory in this room is the screen which gives the bathtub more privacy and cosyness.

In the next post I will be sharing with you my favorite room, which is the nursery. So please keep tuned for more.

Take Care and see you soon

Rebecca xxx

2 comments:

  1. Angie (House for One)15 November 2011 at 15:46

    Rebecca, this is a fantastic project and it's amazing that you made not only the house but so much of what has gone into it yourself. Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely, feel good bathroom. Well done ! The wooden sink looks good, goes so well with the wooden mirror above.
    Greetings from Claudia (Hamburg)

    ReplyDelete