Saturday 26 November 2011

The Stairways!

Hello Everyone,

I hope you're all enjoying your weekend. I haven't posted in a few days. Shame on me! I guess I was busy through work, kids and Christmas preparations!

I want to thank Claudia and Sergio for you lovely comments as usual. You are all very encouraging. 

Well as you all know this was my first dolls house which I built 13 years ago. Like I always say 'there is always room for improvement'. Today I look at this house and if I knew the tricks and trade,  I might have done things differently. I won't change anything for the world doe. There are quite a few memories while building it that I will cherish forever. 

Today I will be sharing the stairways which will complete the house. 
Ground Floor




There are three stairways in this house. The ground floor stairway leads to the main door, the kitchen and sitting / dining room. I have made the hat stand and also the hats and the umbrellas


The hat and bonnet are made out of string and painted. The small roses are made out of ribbon that I managed to turn into little buds. The umbrellas are tooth picks and decorated with lace and material.

1st floor
















The 1st floor stairway leads to the main bedroom and the bathroom. I have decorated it with a jardiniere which has roses and small white blossoms in it.


2nd floor


The 2nd and last stairway leads to the nursery and study. The difference between this one and the others is that as it's in the attic floor, one of the sides of the walls is slanting for the roof. Because of this I couldn't do the doors in the right position so I have just made arches to the rooms.


Well I guess this is it!

In the next post I will be sharing with you the basement which has the front garden and three lovely rooms.

So please keep tuned as I have much to share.

Take Care,

Rebecca xxx


1 comment:


  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    🔰 Black Friday 2020 diễn ra vào ngày 27/11/2020, bạn đã sẵn sàng nhập cuộc chưa?! Dịp này, khách hàng yêu thích shopping lại tận hưởng những đợt "SALE GIÁ SỐC" theo đúng nghĩa. Hầu hết các cửa hàng, website TMĐT liên tục đưa ra các chương trình sale lên đến 90%. Cùng chờ đón và sở hữu những Hot Deals Black Friday có 1 0 2 dịp Sale được đón chờ nhất trong năm nhé. Chi tiết Hot Deals Black Friday 2020 tại đây: https://www.facebook.com/TopKhuyenMaiBlackFriday/

    ReplyDelete