Monday 15 January 2024

The Miniature Train Set Display!

 Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend. Here I am again and as promised, I will be here regularly sharing some of my work with you. 

I will be starting a small project very soon that I have been dying to do, but in the meantime, I want to share with you the miniature train set display I have been working on. 


I am not a big fan of the real trains, I have to say actually, I am quite petrified of them. Thank goodness we don't have any of them here in Malta. 

However, I do like the model train sets. I only got to see a real vintage train set work that belonged to my grandfather. I remember myself as a very little girl mesmerized by this train set displayed on the dining table.

I had this tiny train set that my father patiently painted for me and I always wanted to do something special for it. 


Now that I am back on track, I thought it was a great idea to start with it. 

I added a few more tracks and items for the set and had a dolls' house dining table that I wanted to use for it. 


I stained the dining table and set the tracks and the train station.


I added the scenery with trees, the additional pieces and the train with carriages.  





I took some photos with a couple of my children dolls and displayed them in a small room box. 







So far I am not sure in which project it will go. Wherever it will fit in it has to be grand and will deserve the wow factor in the room. 

I hope you like what I have done with this little train set.

This is all for today, make sure to keep tuned for the next updates.

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx


4 comments:

  1. Very fine train and landscape layout! Hugs Britt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kit? I just lost my dad…he was a model railroader..scale HO
    Now I have a doll house scale is 1:12
    How do make one for my dollhouse family?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry to hear about your father No unfortunately this isn't a kit.

      Delete