Friday 15 November 2013

Completing the Toll House's Pantry.

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all fine. In the past two weeks finally mother nature decided to change the weather. We had some rain showers and the temperature has slightly gone down. December is getting closer and like every year we start looking forward to Christmas. Yes, December is one of my favorite months of the year. I just love Christmas especially with my family and my little kids.

Today I wanted to share with you my finished Pantry. I have really tried my best to bring out all the little details as much as possible. I also wanted to welcome a new follower to my blog. Welcome Ginni. 

The Pantry is the extension that I added to the original Toll House. It was something that I really wanted to make. Firstly I did use some miniatures which I had used for the old Toll House but it definitely needed more accessories. I made some extra polymer clay miniatures such as canisters, pots, a kettle, a jug, hanging sausages, cheese plate and a wire basket filled with eggs.  

Hanging Sausages 
wired basket with eggs

Cheese plate and platter

Wall shelves with canisters
I have also made a sink with a water pump. The basin is a garden trout and the water pump was built and hand painted by my father. I have then built and tiled it with bricks. I also made a little curtain for it. 

Water pump sink

To add to the sink I have made a matching curtain for the window and I have made two bars of soap with a tea towel.

Curtain

Bars of soap and tea towel

I have added the little bits of door pieces and the room was complete. This room will be having a detachable roof to view the room from top. 

Here are some pics of the finished Pantry.









I hope you like what I have done with this little room. I am really pleased with it's out come.

Keep tuned for the next update on my new refurbished Toll House.

Wishing you all a very happy weekend.

Take Care and See you soon.

Hugs,

Rebecca xxx

2 comments: