Thursday 9 March 2017

Making Miniatures for Woodcutter's Cottage

Hello everyone,

How are you all? Hope you are doing well. I am so sorry that I haven't posted in a while. Been very much under the weather. I just can't help it when I feel unwell and low. I have been also very busy like always. I guess it served me as a very unwelcome mini break. I am looking forward to better days now and for Spring. 

While not being that great I didn't work much on the project The Woodcutter's Cottage so I managed to make some miniatures.



Making my own miniatures always gives me the extra satisfaction in my projects. I like to give that extra detail which is completely mine. 

One of the first things that I like to add in a kitchen is a messy sink filled with bubbly soap and plates. It looks more realistic and unique.





I guess it is one of my tricks which I have accomplished to perfection. Yes the bubbles are real and they will be staying there pretty much forever.

Then I  added some polymer clay miniatures that I did to the butcher's cutting blog. The preparation of some vegetables and beef for dinner which suits very much the cottage. I wonder what the misses has in mind for supper,





And what is a kitchen without some fruit? I have also made a fruit bowl with my own miniature fruit. I have made a bunch of grapes, bananas, oranges, apples and kiwi. I am so thrilled how these turned out. It is the first time that I made some bananas. 




Finally I have made some breakfast for the Woodcutter. Yes the Misses enjoys pampering her husband as he works so hard. I have made toast with jam, a bowl of cereal, cookies with his tea and a boiled egg. As you can see I have also used my ceramic miniatures.



And finally this is how I have set them in both the kitchen and Living Room.










Aren't these lovely aged couple cute? I just love them and they were just meant for each other,

I hope you like the new additions that I have made. I am looking forward to share with you some more of my miniature works on this project so make sure to keep tuned,

Take Care and see you soon.

Hugs,

Rebecca xxx

8 comments:

  1. Me gusta mucho tu cocina, Rebecca, pero ese fregadero con las burbujas me ha enamorado en cuanto lo he visto! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias. Me alegra que te hayan gustado. Sí, tengo que admitir que el lavabo es bastante agradable y realista. Abrazos xxx

      Delete
  2. Le has dado mucha vida a la cocina con ese fregadero con agua y jabón tan realista y todos los alimentos,te está quedando preciosa!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias por sus amables palabras. Realmente lo aprecio. Abrazos xxx

      Delete
  3. El fregadero es espectacular y todas tus minis preciosas, allí donde las pongas lucen de maravilla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias por sus maravillosos comentarios. Estoy muy contento de que te hayan gustado. Abrazos xxx

      Delete
  4. Ha quedado muy bonita y dinámica. Ese fregadero le da un toque muy calido de hogar.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias. Sí, el fregadero da ese toque extra. Me alegro de que te haya gustado. Abrazos xxx

      Delete