Wednesday 22 November 2017

Interviewed By the Dolls House Emporium - J.R. Art Gallery


Hello everyone,

Hope you are all having a great week. Just wanted to do a quick post to let you know that I'm still around. It's been a busy week for me but quiet an exciting one too.

After completing J.R. Art Gallery the Dolls House Emporium had featured the project on their Facebook Page and the next day I was invited to an exclusive interview on the project. 



The interview has been published just two days ago where you can find it on the Dolls House Emporium Blog. You can also read it here An Interview with Rebecca Micallef.

I was really thrilled about it. They also got to share the interview on Facebook. 


From here I want to thank the Dolls House Emporium for giving me the opportunity to share J.R. Art Gallery and my work with them. I have always been a big fan and collector of their dolls houses. 

Hope you'll find it interesting.

Keep tuned for the beginning of  the new small project that is coming very soon.  

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,

Rebecca xxx

6 comments:

  1. Enhorabuena por tan merecida publicación!
    Estaré atenta al nuevo proyecto.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Well deserved!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Drora. I really appreciate it. x

      Delete
  3. Compliments !!! . . . it's not a novelty since it's good.
    Good creations, good weekend, good everything ^___^

    ReplyDelete