Thursday 27 June 2019

The Queen Mary's Dolls House Bedroom Diorama on Life & Style TV Show

Hello Everyone,

How are you all? Hope you are fine and having a great week. The kids are finally off from school and hopefully this weekend I will sink my teeth  in my new project. I have been wanting to start it off for months now. Before I start I want to welcome the new followers of my blog. Welcome everyone!

Today I will be sharing with you one of my favorite small projects which was shared on the 'Life & Style' TV Show on the Maltese Chanel Net TV.


As I only had two remaining tv shows before the season was over, I didn't want to start a new project knowing that I will never finish it on time. I decided to share the Queen Mary's Dolls House Bedroom Diorama which has quite a story to tell especially the historic part of the Queen Mary's Dolls House itself. 

Marbeck and I introduced the start of the diorama and I described the pieces of furniture that I had for the room. As a few of you already know, the furniture pieces of the bedroom are replicas of the original with the approval of  Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. 


The furniture pieces are quite beautiful and I have added more accessories to diorama. 




I had three slots of around 5 minutes each to share the room. Here is the video clips of the show. 


Charles and I presented the last two slots of the show, were we shared the complete project.





Even if the room is not completely the same as the Queen's Bedroom in Windsor Castle, I am very happy with the out come. 

At the end of the show with the presenters Charles Saliba and Marbeck Spiteri and our producer Joanne Tanti.
Hope you like it. 

Tomorrow, will be the very last and final tv show of 'Life & Style' for the season and I will be sharing with the audience my Summer House 'Sea View'. So make sure to keep tuned for the next up date and the beginning of the new project. 

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,

Rebecca xxx


7 comments: