Monday 13 September 2021

Adding more to The Kitchen in Le Château

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all well and that you enjoyed your weekend. I am very happy with the progress of Le Château. During the weekend I got to work a bit more on the kitchen just in time before the whole household moves in. 

The Kitchen

I finally got to add the dresser that I got from the Netherlands. I also stained and painted the other remaining pieces of the furniture and a added few more accessories.

This is how it looks like so far 



 






I hope you like how it has turned out so far. The Cook  Ines and the Maid Margo will be very busy in the kitchen once the family has moved in. Can't wait to have this room all done. 

So this is all for today. I can't wait to add the last few details to the kitchen as there is still so much to do. Make sure to keep tuned for the next updates and latest news. 

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,

Rebecca xxx 

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. A Big well done Rebecca. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete