Wednesday 22 December 2021

The Victorian Christmas Tree

 Hello Everyone,

How are you all? Are you all prepared for Christmas? We certainly are at My Miniature World. Holly and her friends have been working really hard to have her Christmas shop all done for the Christmas Week. I have to say I am impressed with the girl's work. 

One thing that really impressed me so far is the sweet Christmas tree that they set up in the Shop.  


The Victorian Christmas tree was hand built by me. It was inspired by the heart warming illustration of Queen Victoria and her family around their Christmas Tree. 


Using a bamboo skewer and wire I started off by building the branches using the wire around the  skewer. Once that was done, I painted it all brown than started adding the artificial pine needles that you find from dolls house suppliers and even craft shops. 


It took me some time to built, trim and shape and once it was done I started adding some Christmas ornaments that I did using jewelry, beads and a few that I designed myself.


Missy Holly and little Noelle decorated the Christmas tree and also decorated the table.




Don't you think it turned out pretty?

I think it looks wonderful in the shop.


Today we are also announcing our Winner for the Christmas Book Give Away. Finally I got to collect all the participants from the blog, Facebook and Instagram and I have to say I am quite impressed. So our luck winner for the Christmas Miniature Book is Katie Jones. Kindly send us a private message with your details so I can send it off to you. 

This is all for today, Make sure to keep tuned for the next update which will be in the next day or two. Take Care and See You Soon,

Hugs,

Rebecca xxx



10 comments:

  1. Your Christmas tree if fabulous! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work as usual hope you have a good Xmas and a happy new year to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feliz Navidad.
    El árbol ha quedado precioso.
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Christmas tree certainly does a remarkable job at looking like the one Queen Victoria and Prince Albert had all those years ago...well done! Merry Christmas and a very happy miniature filled New Year in 2022. All the best wishes, Alayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preciosa la tienda navideña!!
    Feliz Año Nuevo!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete