Thursday 24 February 2022

New Residents at The Summer House

 Hello Everyone,

How are you all? Hope you are having a great week. As you all know more residents are being added to My Miniature World.

Today we will be visiting Sea Shells the Summer House. It was my second dolls house and first kit that I built. I totally loved the little house. 

Now we have Nancy with a 60's style outfit in the living room area.  She is very pretty. 



On the first floor you will find the cute little girl Linda in her happy place amongst the things that she loves. 


Linda has a  Gloworm  which I also made. The Gloworm is very sentimental to me as I had one myself  as a little girl and still have. 


Little Becky in 1984


These beautiful dolls have been also made by Beverely Senatore. I think they love their new home. 




Hope you like the new additions. Make sure to keep tuned for the next updates on The Minikin. 

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx



2 comments:

  1. He tenido que regresar a las entradas anteriores para poder recordar como era el proceso de transformación.
    Los cambios son fabulosos.
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete