Friday 13 May 2022

Little Linda with her Baby Piano

 Hello Everyone, 

How are you all? Hope you are well and that you are looking forward to the weekend. Like always I have been quite busy preparing for the new project but in the mean time I am enjoying making a few miniatures. 

Sweet Linda is enjoying living in the Summer house 'Sea Shells' and from what I could understand she would love to become a pianist. As she is still very young, I decided to make her a vintage style baby piano. 


She totally loved it, and she is spending her days playing the little piano.

The Vintage 1960's Wooden Baby Piano has inspired me to do this piano. I remember as a child, I had one of my own.


I have to say I am very happy with the outcome of my own miniature version. 


Here are some more photos of the toy Baby Piano that I made. 





I hope you like the version of my miniature Baby Piano. This is all for today, keep tuned for the next updates. 

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment