Wednesday 4 January 2023

Welcome 2023 to new Miniature Beginnings!

 Hello everyone,


Here we are in 2023! Hope you all had a great Christmas and had a good start for the New Year. Took a short break, but now I am all set to start from where I left off.  Just like the previous years, 2022 was another successful year for My Miniature World. Before we continue with our adventures I always start the year with a run through of the past year and the new plans that I have in mind for the new one.



From here I would like to welcome the new followers of My Miniature World Blog and I hope that you'll find it as interesting. Till the end of 2022 My Miniature World has reached over 618,000 views.

You can also find us on  My Miniature World Face Book Page we had reach over 22,800 Followers. You can also join My Miniature World Group on Face Book and follow us on InstagramTwitter and  Pinterest.


My Miniature World Shop on Etsy has had another successful year where it has reached over 13,350 Sales and  our miniatures have reached over 55 different countries around the globe. Since October 2021 we have been ranked as Star Seller having a history of 5 star reviews and a great customer service. We offer over 600 miniatures in 1:12 scale and 1:24 scale. Lots of new miniatures will be coming soon so make sure to visit My Miniature World Shop at Etsy

I would like to thank you all, my family, my dearest friends, clients, followers and fans for your constant support and encouragement. It means so much to me.

So here are the highlights of 2022. It has been another busy year.


January


The Start of the first 1:24 scale dolls house project. Even though it  is not complete I am still working on it. I like to call it the side project.









February


In February on the inflight magazine of The National Airline AirMalta, My Miniature World has been listed as one of the six Top Sights to visit in Marsaskala. Very proud of that. 










March


In March the beautiful Pembroke Grange was featured on the DollsHouse World Uk Magazine with a 3 page article.






April


Just in time for Easter, in April I got to complete the Cotton Tail Cottage.  Easter Bunny loves his nook.








May


In May I got to visit The DollsHouse Shop in Steyning, England.






June


In June I got to start working on a new Disney dollshouse  magazine series. It will be taking a while to complete.








July


In July I got to take part in the Collection Exhibition in Aid of Sebh Foundation which helps abused women. 





September


In September I got to go to The Netherlands for the Dolls House and Miniature Show. 








October


In October I was invited for an interview on the TVAM Breakfast Show.






December


Just in time for Christmas I finally completed Miss Holly's Christmas Shoppe. Now her home is complete.








So that is a wrap up for 2022.  A few would ask what's next for 2023? 


Just like a few might have realized I have slowed down a bit in 2022 and most probably the same thing will happen in 2023. Please don't be alarmed nothing wrong has happened and I am still in love with my passion, actually I am much more into my passion. In mid 2022 I was offered a one in a million opportunity which involves very much my dollshouse and miniature work. I am on a very tight schedule and I have a deadline till the end of 2023. Unfortunately I am  bound to a contract and my lips are sealed. I can't share this amazing project that I am working on to anyone especially on social media until I have the go ahead from the big boss.  So this is a really good thing that I am happy to work on and eventually, when the time comes I will be sharing every detail of it with you. 

Nevertheless this doesn't mean that I won't be working on anything else.  Actually far from that. I will be focusing a bit more on smaller projects which I can handle working on the side. Most of these project have been in the pipeline for quite some time. All these will be shared with you on the blog and social media. Starting from this month I will be travelling to The Netherlands for the Dolls House Fair in Expo Houten and hopefully in October for the Dollshouse Netherland Show in Arnhem. 

So as you can see, I will be busier than ever and the blog will be updated on regular basis as usual.  I will continue working on the Disney Dollshouse, I have two new projects in mind that involve 3 little piggies and our friendly ghost Lumia. 


From here I want to wish you and your loved ones a Happy and Prosperous New Year. 

So this is all for today. Looking forward to share with you new projects.  Make sure to keep tuned for  the new adventures at My Miniature World.

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment