Thursday 2 February 2023

Visiting the Dollshouse & Miniature Show at Expo Houten in The Netherlands.

 Hello Everyone, 

How are you all? Hope you are having a great week. Here in Malta it is quite cold but not as cold as The Netherlands. Last weekend I visited the Dollshouse and Miniature Show at Expo Houten in Utrecht in the Netherlands. 


It was an amazing experience as always with over 70 dollshouse exhibitors mostly from Europe.  I got to meet some great artists and old friends. 










I got some lovely miniature goodies from the fair. 


Two cute kits from Melissa's Laserville 


Some accessories to paint from Janna's Artofmini.



Some jewelry accessories to make some great miniatures  from Bindels Ornaments and the tiny crowns form Netjes Miniatures. 


Three beautiful miniature dolls hand made by Van de Bunt. 


The Tiny cute monkey made by Betty Miniatures



Some miniatures made by Mr. Han Goergen and Janet.


It is always a pleasure to meet the gentleman and great artist.

Han Goergen and I


 A few more from Het Tafereeltije


The cute vintage knitted doll made by Annelies de Kort.


A couple of miniature Easter Ornaments for Cotton Tail Cottage made by Maison Edith.


A few Brocante Miniatures made by Petit Huset.


And finally some handy and needed supplies. The floral wallpaper for Holly's Attic from Grote Kleine Wereld and the miniature stencils from Sweet Tiny Homes.



Travelling back with me also came the German Albin Schönherr 'Villa Marie' dolls house made in the early 1950's which was given to me by a dear friend. 

It was great being there and being part of it all. I am looking forward to the next one. Hopefully I will be going to the Dollshouse Nederland Show in Arnhem in the beginning of October 2023. So will be looking forward to that.

So this is all for today. I can't wait to share with you my latest project that I have been working on for the past few weeks so make sure to keep tuned.

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,

Rebecca xxxx



2 comments:

  1. Que maravillosas miniaturas has conseguido en tu fabuloso viaje.
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete