Wednesday 18 October 2023

Mini Tina and The Gang!

Hello Everyone,

Here I am again. I have some exciting news to share. Miniature Tina has finally arrived. 

Most of you know Tina. Tina is my very first Chihuahua pup. The eldest amongst her adopted sisters.  


Tina is quite a character. She is very reserved and I would say an aristocrat. There is no messing around with Tina. She is the protector of the family and keeps on guard. If you want to keep your digits make sure to keep your hand to yourself especially if you are a stranger, but that won't be necessary because she will make it very clear that she doesn't like you especially if you are the postman. 

But then again she has a heart of gold. She can be very gentle, especially with her family and her fluffy sisters. 


Penny was feeling lonely with mini Becks even though she adores her mama. So Tina was next in line to arrive at the scene.


Tina was made by my dear friend and artist Kristin Pavlova. I was speechless when I saw the little pooch.


But Tina wasn't the only pup arriving at the museum. Kristin the lovely lady that she is sent me two more beautiful gifts.

A beautiful painting that she painted of these adorable cats. She also made the frame herself. The detail of the cats is out of this world.


And because she knows how much I love Pomeranians she sent a tiny pom so Tina won't be lonely while traveling. Look at how adorable that Pomerania is! So the sweetheart is going to be called Sadie. You never know maybe in the future I will have a real Pomeranian looking just like her.


Mini Becks is thrilled with the new pups.





Thank you so much my dearest Kristin for Tina and the lovely gifts. I am sure that in the near future, you will also be making Pixie and Button to complete the family. Mini Becks is already hinting that they are missing.

So this is all for today. I hope you like the new additions to the family. Make sure to keep tuned for the next updates. 

Take Care and See you Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious, Rebecca! Penny looks just like my Rusty and Tina sounds just like my Wubby. He's a sweetheart with friends and family, but a stranger would never make it through the door! Kristin is incredibly talented, and these pups are lucky to go to a home where they'll be treasured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so so much dear Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo happy! Thank you, dear Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete