Friday 2 August 2024

New Miniatures

 Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend. I have been enjoying the summer with my family as the weather is hot and nice but I have also been busy working on my new project and miniatures. I am designing and building a new basement for St. George's Hill. 

As the time is getting closer to the launching of the new book 'Designing and Decorating a Period Dolls' House' I have been working on newly designed miniatures which will also be available during the launch of the Dolls House Nederland Show in Arnhem in The Netherlands. 


 Here are a few miniatures that you will find available if you visit the Dolls House Nederland Show at the beginning of October.

 I am delighted with my new designs, especially with the Parrot Candle Sticks and the two Ormolu Clocks.  I also made a few new designed candlesticks, busts, statues and other accessories












Many more accessories are in progress and there is a lot of work to do and hand paint the detail but so far I am very happy.

I hope you like the new miniatures that I am making so far. Make sure to keep tuned for the latest news and updates. 

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment