Hello Everyone,
How are you all? I hope you are doing well. Welcome back to the workshop for a very special update! Today I have the absolute pleasure of introducing a brand new project to My Miniature World.
Recently, this beautiful vintage dollhouse was passed down to me from The Catechism Centre right here in Marsaskala. The house was most likely given to them as a donation at some point, and unfortunately, they simply no longer had the room to keep it.
Finding the right name for such a special piece is an important first step. I decided to name this wonderful house The Chantry Manor. The word chantry refers to a building, chapel, or endowment dedicated to religious and community purposes. Choosing this name is my way of honouring the fact that it came to me from The Catechism Centre.
I have to say, I am completely blown away by the craftsmanship. Whoever built this knew exactly how to construct a sturdy, beautiful dollhouse.
Looking at the exterior, the manor is a beautiful solid wood construction featuring a natural wood grain finish, a wide pitched roof, and a wonderfully symmetrical façade with multiple paned windows
The front panels of the house swing open like grand doors to reveal a fantastic interior layout
Here is a short video too
This is all for today. I hope you'll like it and follow the journey with me. Make sure to keep tuned for the next update and latest news.
Take Care and See You Soon.
Hugs,
Rebecca xxx









No comments:
Post a Comment