Monday 20 August 2012

Conservatory with New Plants and Flowers!

Hello everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. So far I haven't started my new project but I have been thinking about it a lot and I have some great plans for  it. Like you all know baby is almost round the corner so it would be unwise to think of building a new house right now. I have been making some polymer clay miniatures in the mean time that will be added to my new project. At least it keeps me busy and relaxed while waiting. 

Well my new project will consist of three kits which are the Wood Cutter's Cottage, a Conservatory and The English Country Garden. These three kits are all from the Dolls House Emporium which unfortunately all three have been discontinued years ago. The Wood Cutter's Cottage consist of a four roomed house and I will be adding a Conservatory to it which I had already built a few years ago. The Conservatory was meant to go for my Chestnuts house only that when I had built it's basement I couldn't add it to the whole property. So my conservatory is just being displayed alone without being added to any of my built properties. Now with the Wood Cutter's Cottage and the English Country Garden it will fit in perfectly. 

The Conservatory at the moment

Inside the conservatory 



I will be making some alternations to the back wall of the conservatory so it will be part of the actual house and obviously I will be changing it's decor. I have been making some polymer clay plants and flowers for the whole new project which most of them will be fitted in the conservatory. 

I have done four plants which one of them is a hanging basket and I have made a Lilly plant in a pot and my favourite is the vase full of roses. The vase and pots have also been done by me with polymer clay. 

My new Plants for the Conservatory 

Hanging pot




The Vase with roses




The Lilly Plant



I hope you all liked my new polymer clay miniature plants. Please keep tuned as I have been really busy doing some more miniatures for my new Project the Wood Cutter's Cottage.

Take Care,

Rebecca xxx

2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled onto your blog!! Where is that gorgeous fountain from? Do you have any tutorials on making the plants?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I have had that fountain now for quite a long time unfortunately it has been discontinued. I might be making a few tutorials how to make plants. Hopefully when I have some time off.

      Delete