Tuesday 10 December 2019

New Project 'The Physician' on Life & Style

Hello everyone, 

How are you all? Hope you are having a great week. As Christmas is getting closer, I have been very busy with the kids and with My Miniature World. I didn't have any time to update you with the New project called 'The Physician' which its progress will be shared on the 'Life & Style' TV Show on the Maltese Channel NET TV.


'The Physician' is another room box which will be part of the 'Cures & Remedies Apothecary'. This will be turned into a Doctor's office or clinic.

Like always I have built the room box with a window front and added the wall paper and flooring. I have worked especially on the front were you can see the weathered outside walls.


Here are some captured photos during the show.



You can also see the progress of this project on this video clips.



At the end a photo with Charles who presents the show.


So far I am pleased with the out come and the two room boxes on top of each other look great.


Hope you like what I have done so far. Make sure to keep tuned for the next updates on this project.

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new project. You look fantastic and so professional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this project, Rebecca. As with every one of your projects, I can't wait to see it done!!

    ReplyDelete