Wednesday 25 August 2021

HoneyChurch - Victorian Dolls House Shop

 Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all having a great week. Have been busy as always with my miniature work and project. Today I wanted to share with you a new arrival to My Miniature World. A few days ago a Vintage Dollshouse has been added to my collection. 


I still can't believe that I finally found one. The HoneyChurch - Victorian Dollshouse Shop. I have been after one of these for years and out of no where I found one in a very good condition. 


This HoneyChurch dolls house first appeared in the late 1970's. I have to say that I am very happy with it, considering that it is in a very good condition and I found it at a very cheap price. 

One of the features that I love about this dolls house is the depth of its front. You have amply of space to add furniture and decorate with accessories at the front. 


All rooms are wall papered and flooring. Each room has a ceiling light which I haven't tried out.




The shop front is quite cute to with lots of space to work on. 


I will  be doing some small alternations and add more details to it.

Miss Holly had quite an interest in this project. I wonder what she has in mind.



She basically has already moved in to start some works and she wants to be settled for Christmas. 


I wonder what she has in mind but she looks very happy. She is also looking for a name for it and she has quite some interesting names.

This is all for today. I hope you like my new addition to the shop. Make sure to keep tuned for the next  updates. 

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,

Rebecca xxx



5 comments:

  1. Espero con ansiedad el desarrollo de este proyecto.
    No conocía este modelo de casa.
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am looking forward to start working on it. Xxx

      Delete
  2. I got this folks house at the weekend and I love it ! The shop is a dress shop called Lily’s which I love as that’s my cats name . I’m thinking of turning the shop into a cafe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one to build my grandfather left it to me - I'm now in my sixtys and now have the time to try and make it - where do you get the Honeychurch accessories from - the box suggest there are a range of optional extras interior doors firplace surrounds skirting board etc. I do have furniture my grandfather would give me some year - such an adorable grandpa.
    Many thanks M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Honeychurch kit (Denton Place), bought in 2001 that I gradually built from scratch. I was able to buy many of the accessories you mentioned from the Honeychurch company. Unfortunately they ceased trading within a few years of my buying the kit, therefore you need to source them elsewhere if you can. There is a Facebook group for admirers of Honeychurch kits. They may be able to help you find the accessories you need.

      Delete