Wednesday 6 October 2021

My Miniature World Featured on 'Il-Familja" Magazine!

 Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all well and that you are having a good week. The weather has really changed here in Malta. My beautiful Summer Sunny Days have disappeared and in the last few days it has been very cloudy and stormy. I have to say this type of weather doesn't help me at all. 

Today I wanted to share with you that My Miniature World was featured in 'Il-Familja" a government magazine by the Ministry for Social Justice and Solidarity, The Family and Children's Rights.



I was interviewed by Ms Mary Ann Zammit a few months ago and the article was featured for the month of September on Issue 16.

The article is written in Maltese and can be found in Page 20 through this link "Id-Djar tal-Pupi" but as the majority of my followers are not Maltese I have translated the article for you in English trough this link "Dolls Houses"

Two of my favorite dolls have been featured . Miss Leah named after my youngest daughter. Miss Leah was also my first doll made by Beverely and was my inspiration for Regent Street


Also our sweet Miss Holly was featured next to her new Christmas Shop. Last year she had inspired me to make short stories forming 'The 12 Days of Christmas".At the moment our sweet Holly is preparing for her next installment and is working on her new Shop.


A Big thank you goes to the Editor Tonio Bonello for the opportunity to be featured in this publication and to Mary Ann Zammit for interviewing me and writing such a wonderful article about my work. 

Lately My Miniature World was quite busy and we had a few changed done to the museum to make more space for the new additions.


This is all for today. I hope you will like the article. Also I am very happy to say that Le Chateau is almost done so I will be sharing the last few posts very soon.  Make sure to keep tuned for the next updates.

Take Care and See You Soon,

Hugs,

Rebecca xxx


4 comments:

  1. Felicidades.
    Otro bonito reportaje que recuerda tus bonitas miniaturas.
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your achievements. You deserve it all!!

    ReplyDelete