Tuesday 18 January 2022

My Tiny Penny

 Hello Everyone,

How are you all? Hope you had a great weekend. Today I wanted to share with you a little tot that arrived form Russia just a few days ago. 

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you Penny. 


 Penny is hand crocheted by Kristin Pavlova and she's identical to my very own sweet Penny. 



Tiny Penny is quite possible where she can turn hear head and even bend her legs. 



Penny also came with her own tiny toy. 



Tiny Penny will be staying in the DHE Museum and will be staying her in favorite spot in mummy's arms. 




My sweet Penny is a Pomchi. (Chihuahua cross Pomeranian). She will be turning 1 year on 21st January. From the three darlings Tina, Pixie and Penny, she is the one that is totally loyal and devoted to me. She is totally my shadow and I am so blessed to have her. 

She belongs to me but in reality I belong to her. 




So this is all for today. I can't wait to share with you my next new project 'The Minikin' so make sure to keep tuned.

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx


2 comments:

  1. Son una dulzura tanto la real como la ficticia.
    Disfruta mucho con ellas.
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete