Thursday 10 November 2022

Carol's Kitchen is Complete

 Hello Everyone,

How are you all? Hope you are doing well. As Christmas is approaching Miss Holly is busy in her Christmas Shoppe while her younger sister Carol is baking all the Christmas goodies in the kitchen. 


The kitchen smells divine. A mixture of cinnamon, mixed spices and oranges. Delicious smell of baked cakes and gingerbread cookies. Carol loves cooking and the shop does keep her busy.



 The kitchen turned out very nice and cosy. I have painted the furniture pieces to match and added so many goodies. 






I have completed the lovely ceramic set that I made, It looks wonderful in the cabinet. 

Helping Carol you find two young girls; Angelica and Estelle and Tinsel the pup.  


They love decorating the cakes especially the gingerbread men.

I have enjoyed making these and they look great in the tray. 


I think they are enjoying every second of their  stay. 


So this all for today. Hope you like how it has turned out. Make sure to keep tuned for the next updates.

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx


5 comments:

  1. The kitchen came out super cute, Rebecca! I love the green wallpaper and the old fashioned hominess! I smell ginger and cinnamon just looking at the pretty photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I am so pleased that you liked it. xxx

      Delete
  2. My, you have been busy, it looks absolutely lovely. I don’t know how you manage to do it all. From whom did you get your talent?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha quedado preciosa y los dulces son una envidia.
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete