Monday 12 December 2022

Holly's Bedroom

 Hello Everyone,

How are you all? It has been a while since my last post and I truly want to apologize. The last few weeks have been crazy for me.  Apart from all the miniature works to keep on schedule for my clients, I had to battle a nasty case of influenza and to add to the toll, I wasn't the only one to get it but also my three kids. It has been rough I have to say but I am back on track and the good thing is that I also got to add more to my Christmas Project. I am really hoping that I will get to finish Miss Holly's house before Christmas. 

I am happy to say that I have completed  Miss Holly Bedroom. 


 It is quite a small room but one of the things that I like about it that it's front also has enough depth where furniture can be added to.


The first thing that I started working on was the bed itself and it's bedding. I wanted to give it a Chrismasy and warm feeling. I was really happy with the outcome of the bed. 



Then I started working on a few furniture pieces and one of my favorites is the Victorian washing table which I have adapted and made a ceramic Christmas vanity set for it. 



The cluster of frames and mirror that hang on the walls were also done by me. Every frame has a Victorian Christmas scene. 


One of my favorite picture frames that you will  find in the room, is the  one  of the oval Bow frames that is hanging on top of the bed. 


In the front you will find Miss Holly's ladies bureau next to the window and a small pedestal table with tea.


On the desk you will see that Miss Holly is preparing to send her Christmas greetings to her loved ones. 



I think the bedroom turned out quite nice. 



So this is all for today. I hope you like Miss Holly's bedroom. There is still so much to do. Make sure to keep tuned for the next updates. 

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment