Wednesday 21 December 2022

Miss Holly's Living Room

Hello Everyone, 

Hope you are having a great week. As Christmas is approaching Miss Holly is all set for the Big Day. She is happy as can be and quite busy in her Christmas Shoppe.

Just in time for Christmas. I have managed to complete the living room. 


It turned out quite pretty and cosy. 

I have built the furniture kits from Mellisa's MiniWorld which I totally love. 


On the table you will find some small accessories that I made and Santa's treat and a carrot for one of the Reindeer. 


I have decorated the room with some Christmas decorations for the Festive Season. 



One of the favorite decorations that I made is the Reindeer Wreath.


 Here are a few photos of the complete room. 






So this is all for today. Make sure to keep tuned for the next update to see the complete project. 

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx


2 comments: