Friday 23 December 2022

Holly's Christmas Shoppe is Complete

Hello Everyone, 

Hope you are all well and are looking forward to Christmas. Can't believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I am so pleased to say that I have managed to complete Holly's Christmas Shoppe just in time for Christmas. 

Here are some pictures of the complete project. Hope you'll like them. 


The Shop looks busy and festive. 




The interior of the Christmas Shop.






Carol in her delicious kitchen



Holly's Bedroom



The Staircase


The Living room 



So this is all for today. Hope you enjoyed following this project. Make sure to keep tuned for tomorrows Christmas Special Post. 

Take Care and See you soon. 

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx

6 comments:

  1. Your work always fills me with wonder! I really have no words to express my admiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feliz Navidad.
    La casa de Holly ha quedado preciosa y como dices a tiempo para disfrutar de ella.
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marian. I really appreciate it 😊💕

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas and a very Happy and Healthy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Drora

    ReplyDelete