Saturday 1 April 2023

March's Celebration Day

 Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all having a great weekend. For those who follow My Miniature World on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn you might have noticed that on several days I post a National Celebration Day that I find interesting and that I can share through my work. 

I have to say I am very happy and surprised with the positive reactions and feedback that I received. So I decided that I will be sharing them here too. 

For those who have missed them, I will be posting what I shared for the month of March.  

8th March 2023 - International Women's Day.



17th March 2023 - St. Patrick's Day


20th March 2023 - World Day Theatre for Children and Young People.


29th March 2023 - World Piano's Day



30th March 2023 - Doctors' Day


So these are for the month of March. Make sure to keep tuned for the next celebration days.

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx







2 comments: