Saturday 8 April 2023

Michelangelo's Pieta` in the Chapel

 Hello Everyone,

Hope you are looking forward to Easter. Yesterday it was Good Friday and I wanted to add a significant miniature to the Divine Mercy's Chapel.


I made a small miniature Pieta`using my 3D Printer and hand painted it. The Pieta' that I made is like the one in St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican sculptured by Michelangelo. 

I was blown away by it's beauty when I visited Rome and saw it with my own eyes. 



I added a base and placed it on the alter in my Divine Mercy's Chapel. It looked perfect.



The Chapel still looks beautiful. It has been 9 years since the completion of its renovation.


I hope you like my new addition to the chapel.

Will be back very soon. 

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx

2 comments: